Thursday, September 16, 2010

2 MONTHS!

Marcus went to the Dr. on Monday for his 2 month appointment.
Here are his measurements

BIRTH
5 lbs 14 oz (10th percentile)
19 1/2 inches long (between 25th and 50th percentile)

2 MONTHS
9 lbs 15 oz (between 5th and 10th percentile)
22 3/4 inches long (between 10th and 25th percentile)

I thought he was a growing boy . . . he is to me :)

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks:


He loves to lay on his back and kick his legs


Recent discovery of his tongue
Smile

Relaxing on the floor

My favorite chair


Trying to hold himself up
CLOSE up


A pouty face . . . look at that lip


Shots . . . 3 of them in the legs

Getting ready to throw a tantrum

His favorite place to hang out

Look at the double chin growing


My favorite chair again ...

I have found a solution to nap taking out of my arms :)
In our bed ...


In his pack 'n' play stacked up on pillows ...


In his swing ...


In his vibrating chair ...

7 comments:

Tami said...

i love all the pictures...he is so cute and i miss him. i absolutely love the pouty face!!! i have a picture just like that of me, only i was in the 6th grade. we need a surprise hamburger party...woot woot!!!

Becky said...

Oh Heidi I love all the pictures, he is growing. Oh my goodness he is so cute!

Laura Lyden said...

I love all the pictures! He is soooo cute!

Harding Family said...

Heidi he looks just like you! I love the pics and Jaxon said he can't believe he is bigger. Lol We miss you all!

Jenny Axford Cook said...

He is such a cutie!!!!

Sean and Katelin Bringhurst said...

Baby Marcus is growing so big and cute! Nixon loves to sleep in our bed too! it is getting to be a problem! You are feeding him well!

Tiffany said...

Heidi! He is a doll! don't you just love those brand new babies!!!! Big congrats! We need to hang out so I can see him in real life!