Friday, August 29, 2008

Reception



I keep finding pictures from my wedding. I haven't seen any but everyone has them on their blogs. Crazy how that works. Just found this one on my Aunt Tami's blog. She decorated our wedding reception and it turned out AMAZING. You have to check out her wedding decorating business blog because it has all the pictures of our decorations and she did such a wonderful job. If anyone is every looking for a decorator . . .check out her blog "happily ever after" I got a link. But whoever took this picture, WE LOOK AMAZING :) haha j/k.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Congrats Heidi! You look beautiful and happy!

chelseyandmatt said...

You look soo pretty..and I love the decorations! Im sad I couldn't be there..soo sorry! I would love to hear all about it and see the newlywedS! But..congratS!

Tami said...

Heidi...You and Mike are so cute and Thanks for the advertisement!!!I loved doing your wedding, it was so fun. Your new update is great, we love Mike and are happy that he is apart of our family. I am his F_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ya know.

sam and kyrsten said...

heidi your wedding looks like it was beautiful! now that your married and cool we can hang out! :) your wonderful and you looked gorgeous!