Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wedding Pictures

So . . . we got our wedding pictures back! YAY! I wanted to put some on the web so Dallen and Kally in Phoenix could look at them and Garrett in Provo and other family since we won't be seeing them for a while I am sure.




One of my favorite pictures. It was so funny trying to get all the
kids to look at us and Mike and I couldn't hold back the laughter.
My brother Dallen, his wife Kally, and boys Jaxon and Austin.
Mike's brother Billie, his wife Jocelyn, and their daughter Mercedes.
Mike's sister Carrie, her husband Tyler, and boys Euan and Giles
Mike's sister Angie, her husband Steve and girls Mary and Lindsey.

How adorable are these kids?


6 comments:

Harding Family said...

Mike and Heidi your pictures turned out great! I can't wait till we come up again and can see them all! Thanks for posting some so we could see!

~Kally~

Tami said...

Heidi girl...Way to go!!!!! The pictures are great. You gotta love the one of you and Austin and also the one with Jaxon and Austin. They are all so great. I can't wait to take a peak at all of them. What a beautiful bride...What a handsome groom...What a fantastic wedding planner...(hee hee) Kidding, it was a great day!!!

sam and kyrsten said...

heidi they are beautiful! you are beautiful! now we can hang out cause your cool now that your married give us a call!

Jared and Lisa said...

Heidi Jo you are so beautiful!!! I love your wedding pics!!!

Drew and Alicia said...

Hey there McKrackens, I found you on Shantals site. Im sorry I moved right before the wedding- the pics look great. Hope life treats you 2 well. Drew

Allie White said...

Heidi you look beautiful (love your hair:))I hope that you are loving married life. I'm sure you are!

Love Allie