Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family Pictures

I was trying to hold out until the end of December to make it a full year before a blog post - - - but was feeling the need to update this conference Sunday. So much has happened in the past 9 or so months since an update: Mike and I went on a cruise, we celebrated our 1st Anniversary, we bought a house, we bought a dog to break in the house, etc. . . So just a few happenings in the household of the McCrackens that I will try to update in the next few months :) I wanted to post some pictures. This summer, Dallen and Kally and their boys came to Pocatello to visit and we had family pictures taken and I had to post them on my blog - however most of you have already seen most of them on other blogs. Oh well - it's an update!!!




















6 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

very cute! im so happy your alive! i was starting to wonder...

Tami said...

Here's another comment for you Heidi...WAY TO GO!!! Love the pictures, love the update, love...love...love ya girl!!!

(Now, I'll only give you nine more months for your next update)

The Ross Family said...

you updated your blog!!!! Super cute pics!!

Chelsi said...

So cute! Now we need pics of the house and new dog. Congrats on your first year :)

Dana said...

HOly moly, I thought you were done blogging. Love the pics. Love your hair in the pics. Love your face in the pics. I want to see pics of your house, I had no idea you bought. K love you and please update again....please!

eMiLy said...

aw your family is so cute! dallans boys are adorable. hope everything is well for you
-emily