Friday, May 14, 2010

Well almost another 9 months have passed and I figured that for the 3rd time in 3 years, I would update my blog. I am getting really good at this :) Maybe if I updated it more, then I would be able to figure out that the pictures load backward and not in order but it takes 20 minutes to upload 5 pictures so this is the order we will stick to. I was motivated to update my blog after Garrett updated his graduation post and put pictures of me that make me look like an elephant, and so I thought that these ones were not quite as bad . . . maybe they are. However, in my defense, I am still wearing my normal pants and have not had to try out the stretchy pants . . . (yet).

Somewhere between 29 and 30 weeks. Yes. . . I am growing!

Still growing . . .

IT'S A BOY!!!
PROFILE PICTURE - looks just like Dallen's boys' profiles
Yes it is true, I am pregnant! Due date July 29th!!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Heidi don't rub it in that you are still in your pants. You are making me feel bad about myself. Haha, no that is wonderful, something definitely worth bragging about. Congrats, I'm so excited for you!

Savanna said...

Alright! Go Heidi..New post! WE are excited for you and Mike. Congrats and hope everything goes well for you.

Laura Lyden said...

Congratulations! You look great!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

HURRAY for an update :)!!! Congrats and you look great!!!

sam and kyrsten said...

YOU LOOK SO GREAT! and i am so happy that you are having a boy! you will be the funnest mom! your the best!